Date: February 19, 2020
Distinguished Guest Presenter: Adrian Gygax, P.Eng, Struct.Eng, Principal, Gygax Engineering Associates Ltd.
“Building a Career – A 40-year Retrospective of Structural Engineering”
- Transforming Construction Via 3D Rebar Modelling
Amrit Pal Singh, M.Sc., E.I.T, RJC Engineers
- Bridges to Prosperity – Uganda
Pia Abercromby, B.E., P.Eng, McElhanney
- Lessons Learned – Curtainwall PMU Testing in Malaysia
Edward Lau, P.Eng., Layton Consulting Ltd.
- 2020 ICD/ITKE Research Pavillion, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Arjun Prihar, BASc Candidate, UBC
- Development of a Reference-Free Vibration-Based Damage Identification Technique for In-Service Bridges
Mohammed Moravvej, Ph..D, EIT, COWi