The SEABC Vancouver Island Branch strives to foster community among local engineers by providing opportunities for learning and networking.
- Chair: Thor Tandy, P.Eng, Struct.Eng UNISOL Engineering Ltd (island(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca)
- Daniel Gao, P.Eng, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
- Stephen Pienaar, P.Eng, Prokon Software Consultants (Canada) Ltd.
- Dan Weber, P.Eng, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
- Dean Hynes, SPAR Consultants
Events in the Pipeline
- Rammed Earth – “Ancient art seeking technical rationalization”
- Non-structural Components – “What Not To Do”
- Impacts of Long-Duration Earthquakes
- BCBC 2018 – Lessons Learned / Looking Ahead to NBCC 2020
- Q&A events with networking/workshop/presentation
- Social events with focus on young members
Vancouver Island Branch Inquiries
Please contact the VI Branch Committee at island(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
To stay informed of all the happenings of the VI Branch, subscribe to the SEABC Events mailing list.