The September 2018 Term will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays between September 11 and December 6.
- Courses will be held in Room C485, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver.
- All courses will also be available via live webcast.
- E10 Structural Analysis Fundamentals: A Refresher (Thursdays 4:00-6:00 PM)
Instructor: Bishnu Pandey
- E13 Computer Software Applications In Structural Engineering (Tuesdays 6:30-8:30 PM)
Instructor: Armin Bebam Zadeh
- E25 Structural Health Monitoring (Thursdays 6:30-8:30 PM)
Instructor: Yavuz Kaya
- C4-1 Introduction to Earthquake Engineering and Seismicity (Tuesdays 4:00-6:00 PM)
Instructor: Carlos Ventura
- Classroom: $650 + GST.
- Live webcast $800 + GST.
- SEABC members: $50 per course reduction in tuition.
- “Early Bird” registration: $50 per course reduction in tuition for online registrations received and mail-in registration postmarked on or by Friday, August 17.
Register on the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit). You can pay by credit card (PayPal) or cheque:
- Early bird deadline: Friday, August 17.
- Registration close: Monday, September 10.
- First lecture: Tuesday, September 11.
Please address questions on courses and registration to the Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Executive Assistant) at courses(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
Members that are enrolled for the current term can access course notes on the Open the Certificate Program website website (powered by Class-Bit).