Upcoming SEABC and Industry Events
Certificate in Structural Engineering Program
The September 2022 Term will run Tuesdays – Thursdays between September 6 and December 1, 2022.
- September 2022 course format: ALL courses will be offered Live Webcast, however select courses will be simultaneously offered in-person at the UBC Robson Campus.
- Classroom location is UBC Robson Square, Room C485 – 800 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
September 2022 Term Courses
- C4-1 Introduction to Earthquake Engineering & Seismicity
Course Coordinator: Carlos Ventura Course date/time: Tuesdays, Sept. 6 – Nov. 29, 2022, 6:30pm – 8:30pm PST
- E21 Design of Two-Way Slab NEW COURSE!
Course Coordinator: John Pao Course date/time: Tuesdays, Sept. 6 – Nov. 29, 2022, 4:00pm – 6:00pm PST
- E24 Introduction to Ports and Marine Structures Course Coordinator: Hugo Ghalibafian Course date/time: Thursdays, Sept. 8 – Dec. 1, 2022, 4:00pm – 6:00pm PST
- E25 Structural Health Monitoring – CANCELLED
Course Coordinator: Yavuz Kaya Course date/time: Thursdays, Sept. 8 – Dec. 1, 2022, 6:30pm – 8:30pm PST
- E29 Python for Structural Engineers NEW COURSE! (Live Webcast format only)
Course Coordinator: Bishnu Pandey Course date/time: Wednesdays, Sept. 7 – Nov. 30, 2022, 6:00pm – 8:00pm PST