Issue 32, November 2015
Table of contents:
- Message from the President: The evolution of Structural Engineering and What's Next
- IABSE Symposium
- A Practical Guide to Wood -Frame Design: Nail Connections
- Recent Seminars and Event
- Committee Reports
- IStructE News
- Mark Your Calendar
DSE Newsletter Archive
- Issues 1 through 15 - 1995 to 1999 (14.5MB)
- Issues 16 through 20 - 2000 to 2001 (5.5MB)
- Issues 21 through 26 - 2002 to 2003 (5.8MB)
- Issues 27 through 34 - 2004 to 2007< /span> (11.3MB)
The SEABC Newsletter is managed by David Harvey (editor) and Catherine Porter (assistant editor). Submissions to the newsletter are encouraged and all members of the SEABC are asked to actively participate in contributing to our newsletter. The editorial staff can be reached at newsletterseabc.ca.
The newsletter editing staff reserves the right to include or exclude submitted material and in some cases edit submitted material to suit overall space requirements. If submissions are not to be edited, please advise editor at submission time.