April 2013 Term
We regret that all courses have been rescheduled.
September 2013 Term
Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 10 to December 5 (Exception: Monday, December 2 rather than Tuesday, December 3).
More information will be posted here in due course.
Course fees (per course):
• Classroom attendance: $600 + GST
• Live interactive webcast: $850 + GST
• $25 discount for SEABC members.
• $50 "Early Bird" discount.
Acceptance and Refunds
Submitting an application does not guarantee admission into the program. As each course is limited to a maximum of 35, there is a possibility that enrolment may reach its capacity before the registration closing date.
Applicants may withdraw from a course at any time prior to the registration closing date, and be refunded the full registration fees less a $75 administration charge per course. Refunds will not be issued for withdrawals after that date.
Students have the option to take a course for credit or audit:
• In taking a course for credit, all assignments must be completed and the final exam written resulting in a final grade of at least 68%. The student will receive a certificate for the course.
• For those who choose to audit a course, attendance at all classes is required, either in the classroom or via the web cast. Completion of assignments and writing of exams is not required. The student will receive a letter stating that he/she has audited the course.
For more information on each course, including course coordinator, instructors, contact info, communications and submission of assignments, class schedule and venue, please use the "view more information" links above and then download the Course Outline.
If you still have questions, please contact Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Administrative Assistant) at coursesseabc.ca or +1-85558-SEABC (+1-855-587-3222).
Student Code of Conduct
Applicants can register online (payment by credit card or PayPal) or by mailing in an application with cheque payment.